FAQ's - Clear Jelly Stamper
We are the inventors of Clear Jelly Stamping technology!
The Clear Jelly Stamper is different from any other stamper you have ever used. So, we've put together a short guide below on how to use the Clear Jelly Stamper, along with answers to the most commonly asked questions.
1. How do I clean my Clear Jelly Stamper?
- Use alcohol or nail polish remover, (small acetone content in the nail polish remover is acceptable) on the Clear Jelly Stamper heads. DO NOT CONSTANTLY USE PURE ACETONE!! (once and a while can be used to prime)
- We recommend using our Sticky Pad to clean the Clear Jelly Stamper head. Or you can also use a lint roller; however, be VERY careful not to use one that is too sticky as it can damage the Jelly head or pull the Jelly head form the stamper handle and possibly damage it.
- Using a good nail polish remover will not ruin the stamping surface.
2. Where are Clear Jelly Stamper products made?
- These stampers are made in British Columbia, Canada.
- The plates are designed in Canada.
- Other components are made offshore or in Canada.
3. What is the best nail polish to use with my Clear Jelly Stamper?
- We have our own hyper-pigmented stamping polish that is designed to work with our invention, the Clear Jelly Stamper.
- As long as you're using a good quality stamping polish...you should have success!
4. Why did my polish stain my Clear Jelly Stamper head?
- most likely you used a hyper pigmented polish; like Klean Color Metallic
- most times, this wont effect the functionality of your stamper and should fade over time
5. How do I care for my stamping plates?
- we use nail polish remover with acetone to clean the steel stamping plates.
- store plates in a proper plate storage pouch to avoid damage when not in use.
6. Will my ClearJelly head last forever?
- No. The nature of the product that allows for the pick-up and transfer of polish with a water clear view, is VERY delicate! You will need to replace your jelly heads from time to time. We recommend having a spare on hand for stamping lovers.
- This Jelly head is most vulnerable when taking out of the handle or putting back into the handle, so please be very careful when working with them.
- Also, be aware of the pressure applied when transferring image to the nail, don't apply excessive pressure to the head. If you have a very strong c-curve or very long nails, you may need to roll slightly for full coverage. Excessive pressure can cause splits in the jelly!
- TREAT THEM LIKE GLASS AND THEY WILL LAST!
7. How do I store my Clear Jelly Stamper?
- Store it in open air or in a plastic storage container.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Don't allow it to be stored touching something else as it may leave a permanent impression.
- Store multiple heads separately so they don't fuse together!